Our Technology, Media and Telecommunications practice is one of the most established and respected practices in its field in Uganda & East Africa.
Our clients include government bodies, multinational corporations in the Telecommunications, Banking and Software sectors. We’ve been involved in some of the largest Technology projects in Uganda, like the integration of ICT into the Judiciary of Uganda among others.
Our extensive experience covers disputes relating to:
- Mobile computing
- ICT outsourcing
- Systems procurement and implementation
- Software development & licensing
- Data protection & Privacy compliance
- Cloud computing
- Digital Banking
- Cyber security
- Digital Media
- Telecommunications Infrastructure & regulation
Our legal services are designed to offer you:
- Clear advice that cuts through complexity
- Recommendations, strategic thinking and route maps
- Commercially sensitive solutions to help preserve the relationships that matter
- A seamless service with our non-contentious technology, communications, data privacy and IP teams
- A tried and tested project management approach allowing for client and enhanced cost predictability.