Derrick is an Associate with the Firm and works with the Commercial
Dispute Resolution, Litigation, Intellectual Property, Employment and
Immigration Practice Departments.
Prior to joining the Firm, Derrick worked with Capital Law Partners &
Advocates. During his two years of law practice, he developed an interest
in commercial dispute resolution. He has, through his years of experience,
been exposed to different areas of commercial dispute resolution.
Derrick also has great interpersonal skills and easily blends to meet and
exceed clients’ expectations.
• LLB, Uganda Christian University - Mukono
• Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, LDC – Kampala
• Certificate in Trial Advocacy – Justice Advocacy Africa & National
Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA-USA)
• Justice Advocacy Uganda
• Uganda Law Society
• East Africa Law Society
• Intellectual Property
• Employment and Immigration Practice
• Commercial Transactions and Dispute Resolution