Racheal is an Associate with the firm and works with the Commercial Dispute Resolution, Tax, intellectual Property, Employment and Immigration Practice Departments.
She has practiced in law for over 2 years. Racheal’s interpersonal skills have enabled her to integrate with clients and develop valuable friendships.
- LLB, Makerere University - Kampala
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, LDC – Kampala
- Certificate in Trial Advocacy – Justice Advocacy Africa & National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA-USA)
- Justice Advocacy Uganda
- Tax Advisory and dispute resolution
- Intellectual Property
- Employment and Immigration Practice
- Corporate Governance