Kenneth Muhangi is the Managing Partner at the firm. His experience is in E-commerce, Internet/cyber law, Intellectual Property, competition and reputational management and media law.
Kenneth holds an LLB (with Honours) from Uganda Christian University and a Diploma in legal practice from the Law Development Centre and an LLM (International Commercial Law) from The University of South Wales.
He is keen on Private Public Partnership law, intellectual property law, E-commerce & emerging markets law, international trade law and Internet/cyber law. He also has a niche for the non- conventional areas of law like Reputation Management and media Law.
Kenneth started his practice with Kiwanuka & Karugire Advocates, a top tier law firm ranked in Chambers and Partners and IFLR 1000.
He is an ardent scribe in Uganda dailies on matters regarding e-commerce, intellectual property and cyber law in Uganda and internationally.
- Young Lawyers Committee of the Uganda Law Society
- Member of the Uganda Law Society
- Member of the East Africa Law Society.
- The the takeover of Hellofood, kaymu, Lamudi & Everjobs by Jovago a leading e-commerce firm with a presence in 24 African countries.
- The set up of the first Islamic bank in Uganda, Salaam African Bank, a leading Islamic bank based in Djibouti.
- Transactional Advisor on the lease of a dark fibre network by Liquid Telecom trading as Infocom, a Limited Liability company registered in Uganda and licensed by the Uganda Communications Commission to Bank of Uganda.
- Advice on the Service Level Agreement between Airtel & Infocom where Airtel leased unused strands of ‘dark’ fibre optic cable to create their own privately-operated optical fibre network.